We enjoyed the neighborhood pool today....
This was actually Colton's second time in the pool and so far he loves it just like his sister. We have been making it a routine of swimming for a little bit, then having a picnic lunch, and then swimming a little bit more before going home to take afternoon naps.
Today we saw a snake slithering away from near our picnic spot and then shortly after that we saw a giant hairy spider...made me wish we were sitting at picnic table rather than in the grass but Ellie enjoyed checking out the "wildlife".
Lunch time with Colton and his little buddy Matthew.
2 comments:
Hi, Nikki,
Miss you. The kids are so cute! Enjoy the summer fun!
Oh my goodness---they are too cute! Will you email that picture so I can have it printed off? I don't know if I can do it from blogspot (???)
Post a Comment