It's a perfect day today. Ellie and I are outside enjoying the beautiful weather. It's sunny and only in the mid 60's. Colton is napping, Ellie is riding her bike, and I'm lounging in a comfy chair.
Ellie just went into the garage and was being very quiet so I asked what she was doing. She came out and said that she was just looking at Daddy's things that make him very strong and she was just thinking about how she could use them to make her very strong when she is little. How cute.
(by the way, Dan's weight set is in the garage...so that's what she was looking at)
Our big decision for the next few days is whether we should enroll Ellie in a dance class or a gymnastics class for the fall. Seems like she needs to do something "organized" and where she can play with other little girls. Since we aren't ready to do preschool yet we decided to do some kind of activity class. We tried out the dance class yesterday and she loved it. Next week we will go try out the gymnastics class. Don't know what you all think but she seems more like a gymnastics girl to me....
We will let you know which talent we decide to pursue. = )
That's all....I just felt like I should blog about something since it's been awhile. = )
2 comments:
I think she would be good at either one, but I could see her in gymnastics maybe a bit more than dance (???) Also, I love your updated pictures! I need some help updating my blog apparently! :)
Nice new site...very fresh!!! I think Ellie is a gymnastics girl.
Post a Comment