Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Colton!

Colton turned one on Thanksgiving day. He had a fun day of celebrating with a houseful of relatives...about 32 of them (eight of them were kids three and under!)... I think Ellie was under the impression that all the Thanksgiving festivities were for Colton's birthday. When we sat down to eat Thanksgiving dinner she got all excited and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Colton!".


I think he was more interested in eating his party hat than his cake.
Bucko and Grandma Kristy
Great-Grandma Peggie has a tradition of giving money on birthdays. She gives the amount of your age. (Somehow I've been cut off...the past two years I haven't recieved mine. When I teased her about it last year she said I must have just lost it!) :'(


Cuddling with Daddy, Aunt Sheryl, and cousin Zach after a long day. Colton and Aunt Sheryl share a birthday.


1 comment:

Hilty Sprouts said...

Happy Birthday Colton! Looks like you all had a great time!

Jennifer