Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bowling, tattoos and strange cats

We went bowling with some friends today...it was pretty fun! Wasn't sure how the little ones would do but most of them enjoyed it. I think 10 turns was a little too much though, they all got a little antsy and didn't want to finish the game. We will have to do it again sometime!





Check out that form.


who would want to bowl when you can EAT
who can leave a bowling alley without wanting a tattoo!
(this thing was HUGE...wouldn't fit on her hand, or arm, or cheek...)




who are you and why are you sleeping so peacefully in my house






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious...time to lock down the doggie door ;-) Ellie looks just like Dan in the photo with the three of you....great picture.

Jess said...

That is not Burble! but your right, so peaceful!! cute! I love the tat! Maggie wanted her's on her hip... so I put it on the upper thigh... so it's covered by shorts but not by the bathingsuit :o) and they were huge! and sparkley! but glad you guys had fun :o)