We've had an unusual amount of snow this season and we woke up to MORE snow this morning. It's very beautiful...and fun for a lazy Sunday....but I'm getting pretty ready for Spring!

This is the view from Colton's room (my favorite view)
Daddy snuck in and threw some snowballs at Ellie while she was taking a bath.

Ellie LOVES baths!!
Thought I would take the opportunity to throw in a picture of Colton's first bath. = )
2 comments:
Thanks for letting us know about your blog! I totally understand about keeping up with these things...I'm generally good in increments, and then totally horrible again :)
Your kids are so cute, and I love seeing the pics!
Since we didn't do our "meet up" trip in CA this past year, we may have to try Tahoe or Yosemite this fall...
You have such a beautiful family! Thanks for inviting us over to your blog! It looks great!
Jennifer
Post a Comment