Friday, February 29, 2008

LOST

I just finished watching this weeks episode of "Lost". (thank you www.abc.go.com) I really enjoyed the episode last week with the whole baby Aaron shocker...but this week was just too much. Not so sure that I like the new time travel twist. : P
I could handle the whole idea of them being in pergutory...but time travel...that's just too far fetched for my taste. : )

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I wasn't a fan of it either. I wanted to see what was happening on the island, like does Claire die? does Kate steal Aaron? Who else get off the island? Hopefully next week will be better. Even those this week's episode drove me crazy I can't quit watching!

The Barkdull Family.... said...

We enjoyed the show this last week. The time travel thing was a surprise but I thought it was an interesting twist! I was glad to see that Desmond found his "constant" (Penelope) and will be staying with us! Love that you are blogging about Lost! Blog on Hoovers!