Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a nicer puppy post

Ellie wakes up too early these days. Usually she comes in my room and harasses me until I roll out of bed. This morning she decided to be nice to me and harass Sadie. As soon as Dan gets out of bed in the morning Sadie jumps up and falls asleep on the bed.

Ellie said Sadie was "coooolllldddd" (with shivering motions) so she needed a blankie. After I got out of bed, took a shower and helped Ellie with her bath I came back into the bedroom to find Sadie still on the bed and still with the blankie on her. = ) How cute.


Yes, I wish I could throw this scraggly blankie away! Just curious...how many of you have kids who have a ratty old blankie that they can't live without?? (just for the record, Ellie currently has two)

2 comments:

Melancholy Trollop said...

This isn't really about the puppy blog. I just went to your blog for the first time and I LOVE all the great pictures!! I think Ellie's face in the bathtub is my favorite although I really loved them all. thanks for sending me the link!!! Love, Ruth

Melancholy Trollop said...

I am so helpless regarding electronics, blogs, myspace, facebook, etc. I just NOW (24 hours after my previous comment) realized that this is the same place Blog that I have a blog!!! I had not written on mine in months!! But I think you may have gotten me jump started! Thanks! Ruth