They both went to the doctor the other day. Colton had his 4 month check-up and Ellie had her 3 year check-up. We really love their doctor, she was trained in the army and it's obvious that she loves kids and loves her job. Ellie had alot of fun showing off her skills, she got to run down the hall in her doctor gown to show off her coordination, she named a few colors, shapes and letters and kept asking for the nurse to take her blood pressure. We found out Colton has an ear infection but other than that he is developing perfectly...even a little advanced for his age...of course! = )
He is:
16lbs. 2oz. (75%)
26.5 in (95%)
I took some pictures of them the other day since I needed to document Ellie at 3 years and wanted some cute black and whites of baby Colton. Here is one I got of them together.
3 comments:
Absolutely adorable. I am so glad they're healthy and happy!
I love the nicknames :)
You are a good photographer!
Jennifer
Post a Comment