Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mommy's week

Well, we did miss Ellie very much BUT we also enjoyed ourselves while she was gone. = ) It was nice to have a clean house all week without constantly picking up toys. It was nice to be able to eat whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. It was nice to get a few projects done that were hard to do with a 3-year old around. It was nice to go out to lunch and dinner without a toddler....etc...

I told Dan it felt like I was on vacation except I was actually looking forward to going back to work. Even though Ellie probably could have handled being gone for two weeks one week without her was long enough for us.


I finally painted E's ceiling...



...updated my photography site...

http://www.nikkihoover.net/


(if you find a picture of yourself that you would rather I not have on my site, please let me know and I will gladly remove it!)



and spent lots of face time with sweet Colton.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice...I like your new website! You got some great picture's of Ellie.

Hilty Sprouts said...

WOW! I just checked out your photography site and I'm waaaay impressed! You are one talented woman!

Jen

Nikki Hoover said...

Thanks Jen! it's a fun hobby that might someday turn into a serious business. = )