Tuesday, August 26, 2008

9 months

Colton had his 9-month check-up today. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that he didn't have to get any shots. I think Ellie might have been even more happy about that than I was. The nurse told us he wouldn't have to get any shots today and when the doctor came in Ellie very happily said to her, "Colton doesn't have to get any SHOTS!!!". Neither of us like to see Colton cry. = (

He is:
19lbs 10oz (25%)
29.5in (90%)

He just started crawling. He is getting 4 teeth on the top...all at once. He loves feeding himself with finger foods!




This is currently his favorite face to make.

4 comments:

Jess said...

So Adorable! I love the new layout! Colton is sooo cute in the basket! and Yay for no shots! Happy 9 months!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute...what a good big sister...looking after her baby brother ;o) I'm assuming you meant 19lbs? ;o)

Sally Buckley said...

OMG y'all!! I had no idea until Buck saw the post on Kim and Jason's blog... Colton is so friggin' cute and Ellie is a doll... we miss you guys so much. I know you must be so happy, but we can still miss you. AT least now we can see you guys and those babies grow up from afar. So is Colton going to be like Bones too?? Say it isn't so Nikki!!

Nikki Hoover said...

Oh Sally, you wouldn't believe how much Ellie and Colton look alike as babies!!! I thought there was hope when I saw his dark hair and darker skin....but that's about the only features that are like me. =(
At least he is different in the personality department. Ellie is SO like Dan and Colton is much more gentle, quiet and calm. = )

So when are you going to start a blog so we can see pics of your family????

We will be at BTBF on October 19th!!! Horray!! Probably at both services...maybe we will get to see you then?