Well, after checking out dance class and gymnastics class it was an easy decision to choose dance for Ellie. I'm sure she would have fun in both, but the gymnastics class was kinda lame. = ) No music...dark...unorganized...etc.
Today was the first dance class so here are a few pictures. I was very proud of Ellie. She was very sweet and did a very good job listening to her teacher and obeying her.
Oh, and as you can tell she has completely recovered from her elbow owie. She wore the sling for a couple days and then let her arm hang limply by her side for a few days and then she finally realized that it didn't hurt to move anymore!
5 comments:
Very cute!!! She looks so precious...and she's the only one not wearing pink...very cool. Looks like fun.
Yeah, I was a little messed up on the wardrobe requirements. I thought they said the girls could wear whatever...but then I looked at the website and it said they should wear a black or dark leotard...
We might have to get her a little pink skirt if she discovers that everyone has pink on but her!
Those pictures are precious! All the little dancers in row with the bright yellow background. So sweet and cheerful!
Jen
So cute! Anna's in dance to and loves it. Does Ellie have a little girl named Kaylyn and a girl named Shelby in her class?
your kiddos are just so cute, nikki! hey...did i hear a rumor that y'all are going to be coming down to visit in the near future?
Post a Comment