
Since we are talking about teeth...I will share Ellie's tooth misfortune.
A few weeks ago she was running to the computer to answer Lanae's web cam call and she slipped on the wood floor and smacked her mouth. The gums of her front teeth bled a little bit and she had a fat lip but we thought that was the worst of the damage...well a couple days ago I noticed one of her front teeth was looking grey, and it has become more and more grey as the days go by. = (
I guess the tooth is dying. How sad!! I haven't told her about this yet. I don't want her to be self-conscious about it so I'm trying not to make a big deal about it.
I managed to find some toothy grin pictures that kind of show the tooth although it has gotten more gray since these pics were taken. 

No comments:
Post a Comment