Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend in McCall

This past weekend we headed up to McCall to spend the weekend with my dad's family. It's been a family tradition, for about the past 15 years, to spend President's weekend skiing in McCall. The past couple years Dan and I have taken a break from skiing and have enjoyed hanging out in the condos with the aunts and kids, chatting and playing games. This year we decided to try out the "tubin' hill". Ellie, Dan and aunt Lori had a blast tubin' down the hill and Colton, Grandma Kristy and I had fun watching them come flying down the hill screaming and giggling. Maybe next year Colton and I will get to join in the fun!

Here's a link to the tubin' video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4R-Wq0JAQc



We didn't take very many pictures this weekend but here's one of Colton. There wasn't alot of safe floor space in the condo with 25 people wandering around but we found a safe warm corner for him to rest in. = )


2 comments:

Natalie said...

How fun! I love the video with Ellie squealing!

Unknown said...

The video is too cute. Looked like a blast.