Ellie just drove away with Dan. They are on their way to meet Bucko and Grandma Kristy in Cascade where she will swap cars and head home with her grandparents. She will be gone until FRIDAY! That is 5 whole nights! Yikes! Is she old enough, independent enough, to handle that many nights away from mommy and daddy???? We will soon find out! We've talked ALOT about her trip the past few days and she has never expressed any doubt about going without us. She is actually very excited about the adventure. She has lots of family to visit and lots of playing to do at the ranch so she should have a blast...not to mention lots of cartoons to watch on Grandma's satellite dish. = )
I think Dan and I will miss her more than she will miss us. = (
I'll let you know how the week goes...
If she gets homesick at least she will have her fingers. = )
3 comments:
hey Nikki,
Noelle has had those two same fingers as friends for her whole life too. We are slowly breaking her from it. Nice blog btw
Recycling Man aka Joel
Thanks Recycling Man!
I keep trying to tell her it will make her teeth crooked but she doesn't seem to care. = (
Oh, I was going to tell you...cousin Mikayla, in a previous post, is Dallas and Kelly's oldest. Just thought you might like to know. = )
Ah, what a sweet girl! I hope she has a great time! It's been our experience that Addie is always perfectly fine while I'm missing her like crazy! Enjoy a quiet week!
Post a Comment